Sunday, January 30, 2011

HERE I begin the story of my year long journey

Some, probably non-knitters might wonder why I am doing a blog. A thing quite foreign to me, well, I am part of a great group of knitters who are making a journey with our great friend Meggie. She is an amazing designer who has started us on this path.
Why? Because she is an amazing designer who has started us on this path, and because her sister Clodagh thought it might have value, I certainly agree!
Already Meggie's first notes make me think, of my own earlier years, my choices and the man I chose at first sight--but that's another story. Somehow I believe that making this amazing journey withMeggie will bring lots of memories and questions to my mind and heart. And so we start at the top, the hood with its joined hearts of Meggie and Mickey ( my Irish Mom's name from her Da--what a coincidence that!) And, I think of my Mom and thank you Meggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment